This data protection policy describes the reasons why different types of data are retained by the system in unequal time and has a different time keeping according to the package. Some data will be automatically deleted if the time keeping is exceeded. The system will ensure that the data is safely removed from the server.
|Type of Information||Free||Solo||Pro||ProLive||SME||Enterprise|
|Conversations||6 months*||1 Year||3 Years||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
|Attachments||6 months*||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||3 Years||3 Years|
|Customers with orders||Lifetime*||Lifetime|
|Customers with conversation||6 months*||1 Year||3 Years||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
|Customers without both orders and conversation||6 months*||6 months|
|Photos from social media albums||6 months*||6 months|
|Credit Card Payment History||6 months|
|Shipping History||1 Year|
- Conversations have an expiration date counting from the date of the last conversation of that conversation
- Conversation attachments have an expiration date counting from the date of sending or receiving the image
- An old store that has been suspended because it doesn't have a package and if it's not used for more than 30 days, it's automatically deleted.*
- Photos from social albums (Photos) refers to photos that Page365 displays from social channels but has not yet been created as a product
- Credit card payment history refers to the information Page365 collects in conjunction with Omise. Merchants can usually view this information on Omise's website.
For more information, you can contact directly to our customer representative at Page365