When a user has added a new shop on Page365, cannot find the page they want to use, or changes the admin's access permission on Facebook page, you can update the previously assigned access or add additional new access by following these steps:
1. How to allow access to a new page: Suitable for stores that have added a new Facebook page or have problems finding the page you want to use.
2. How to allow access to a new page for improving modified access permission: Suitable for stores that have admin permissions on new Facebook pages or want to improve the permissions of existing stores that have already been assigned and added to Page365 system.
How to allow access to a new page
- Login to store selection page > click "Allow access to the page"
- Click "Edit Settings"
- Mark "✓" behind Instagram Business Accounts to allow additional access
- Click "Next"
- Mark "✓" behind Facebook page to allow additional access
- Click "Next"
- Select 'YES' to any capability options you want Page365 system to have access to. (Recommended to select all 'YES' in order to get the most benefits from Page365 system in all its capabilities.)
- Click "Done"
- Click "OK" to acknowledge and finish allowing access to a new page.
- New stores that have just been allowed access will be displayed on the store selection page. You can use or manage it as usual.
How to allow access to a new page for improving modified access permission
1. Log in > go to "Allow access to the page"
2. Click "Continue as...Username..." > The system will then automatically process and update new store authorization information and return to the store selection page. You can continue to use Page365 system immediately.
For further information, you can contact the Page365 staff directly.