Enabling Handover Protocol, a page requires only one application as the Primary Receiver, the primary receiver controlling the conversation and managing the way the page uses various applications to send and receive messages together.
Assigning Application Roles for Store Pages
1. Click on the ‘Settings’ menu on the Facebook Page
2. Click on ‘Advanced Messaging’
3. Click the ‘Configure’ button of the Messenger receiver and Instagram Receiver
4. Select ‘Page365 (server in use by the store)’ as the primary receiver for the transmission protocol
5. Set Page365 Server… as the primary application for successful messaging
For more information, you can contact directly to our customer representative at Page365