"Order" is like a PO (Purchasing Order). It is an intermediary between merchants and customers. Generally, for Page365 system, you can create an order in two ways: "Create online order" and "Create offline order". Both types differ from each other according to channel used to create an order. You can choose the type based on customer contact channel.
There are 2 types of order.
- "Create online order" is to create an order to customers you chat via Facebook, LINE or Instagram which is linked to Page365 system.
- "Create offline order" is to create an order without any conversation linked to Page365 system.
Steps to "Create online order"
- To create new order, click “Create order”. Orders from different channels are displayed in "Inbox" section of "Conversations" page.
- Select product that you want to add to an order or add new items which is not in the product album by clicking "Import more products" and then click "Add product".
- Fill in product details, price per item, quantity and choose your desired shipping option (order details can be edited later). Please double check the accuracy before clicking "Save and Send invoice" to send an invoice to customers.
- The system will send an invoice to customer to make a payment.
Examples of an invoice that customers will receive
- Online orders allow customers to pay for goods/services faster and to check order status by themselves anytime. While you can check all order statuses to make the store's day-to-day selling more convenient.
Steps to "Create offline order”
- Select "Orders" page
- Select "Create order”
- Select create new order
You can search for the name of an existing customer by typing in "Name - Surname" field to search and immediately select "Create order". But If you have not found the customer, you can click "Create order from new customer" to fill out the information.
In the case of creating an order from a new customer, please fill in ‘name - surname of new customer’ in the designated field and click "Create order".
- Select product and click "Add product"
- Fill in product details, price per item, quantity and choose your desired shipping. (The order details can be edited later.) Please double check the accuracy before clicking "Save and Create Order".
- The system shows an order channel for sending to customers under the topic "Send invoice information to your customer". You can choose a method as follows:
- Copy only the link of order and paste it into the channel that customer contacted.
- Click "Copy Text" > Check details "Order Summary" > Click the "Copy Text" > Paste in the channel that customer contacted.
- Send an invoice via SMS on compatible phones directly to customer.
In this regard, you can edit the order status as a draft by clicking on "Change to draft" or notify payment of goods/services on behalf of customers by clicking on "Notify Transfer”.
- The completed "Offline order" is displayed in the order list.
For further information, you can contact the Page365 staff directly.