Selling products in a traditional way, such as using photographs, or simply relying on character descriptions alone may not be enough to convince customers to purchase what we are selling. As a result, nowadays Livestream or live-selling is becoming more popular. In addition, customers globally can see our products virtually, the unique lifestyle of each seller as well as being able to interact with the customers immediately. It encourages customers to make faster and easier purchase decisions as well as increasing number of our store orders.
Generally, customers will type the code in the comments section of the live-selling as "MINE" (term used to confirm orders) to let the sellers know that the customer wants to confirm the order and to transfer the payment for the live product. If the seller is streaming multiple products at the same time, the seller needs to set up a product code for customers to type after "MINE", for example, "MINE M001" to avoid confusion and easy to open sales invoices.
But for sellers with large orders often encounter problems that sellers can't generate invoices on time. Missing out on customer comments and it taking a long time to send out invoices to the customer creates dissatisfaction among customers from missing orders and slow order execution. It also causes the customer to change their mind to cancel or to order. Therefore, Page365 developed a system to help sellers to create invoices easily and faster.
Sellers can read more on how to live stream effectively from increasing online sales to being effective with Livestream. For further use can be found in the FAQ Automated Invoice (Live-selling) MINE.
How to set up an automatic invoice system for creating invoices when MINE products are in Live-selling?
1. Create a product
If the sellers have added a product and product album, sellers can set up the products they want to use in the live selling of MINE products by
1) Go to "Storefront" > Under 'Product Album' section, select the product album that contains the desired product to sell > Select the product you want to sell with MINE > Select "On" Settings in the section "Enabled Inventory"
2) In case of product out of stock go to the section "When out of stock" select "Allow ordering"
Read more about how to set it up from Enabling Inventory
3) Add the product code (SKU) to the product by turning "ON" the setting "Enable Variants"
4) Enter the desired product code in the 'Product Code' field. Learn more about How to create multiple products or add a product model (SKU)
Note: Product code (SKU) must be in English or numbers only. The use of special characters or symbols is not supported as well as spaces and emojis (emoji).
5) Click "Save" to confirm the settings.
2. Create Inventory
Sellers can create stock and add products by following the manual Product and Inventory
3. Setting Up Shipping Method
1) Go to the "Storefront" page.
2) Select "Shipping"
3) Choose a delivery method by choosing a delivery method according to the company you want to use.
-Choose to ship by another transport: can learn more at Enabling shipping methods setting
After setting up Invoice when MINE (Automate Invoice) is done, sellers can learn more about how to create invoices from the manual Automated Invoice (Live-selling) and FAQ Automated Invoice on MINE
For more information, you can contact directly with the Page365 staff.