Many stores may have more than one sales channel. When customers inquire from multiple chat channels at the same time, you may struggle with time wasted when changing conversations. Sometimes, it can be confusing and errors. In order to facilitate all stores as much as possible, the Page365 store management system has gathered all chat response channels for you in one place. No matter what channel the customer chats from, they will immediately be gathered into the Page365 system.
Page365 system can chat via the platform or other channels in all 3 channels: Facebook, LINE Official Account (LINE OA), and Instagram (IG).
How to chat via Page365
Click the "Conversations" page if your store hasn't signed up yet. You can learn how to apply at Sign up and open a store on Page365
There are 4 parts in the chat as follows:
2) All conversations
1) Menu is a collection of conversations stored in different menus for the convenience of the store. The menu consists of the sub-elements as follows:
(1) Inbox: This menu will collect new conversations in the system.
(2) Unread: This menu will display new and unread conversations.
(3) Ordered: This menu will display active order in conversations.
(4) Archived: This menu will store finished conversations. (Conversations will be moved to the menu when the store clicks "Archive" in the "Chat" section.)
(5) Automated invoice: This menu will automatically pull the confirmation (CF) order. You can activate the system to automatically open invoices when receiving various CF comments from Facebook Live, Photos, Videos, and Messenger.
(6) Messages (@): This menu will display conversations from LINE Official Account channels.
(7) Messages: This menu will display conversations from Messenger via inbox of the Facebook page.
(8) Comments (f): This menu will display conversations from comment of posts and photos from the Facebook page.
(9) Comments: This menu will display conversations from comment of photos from Instagram
2) All conversations will display the conversations of online customers (customers chatting from other platforms) only. The chat displayed on this page is based on the menu selected by the store. All chats consist of 7 parts as follows:
(2) Filter by tag
(3) Manage conversation
(4) Message notification
(5) Conversation channel sign
(6) Order status
(7) All display conversation
(1) Search is a search box for keywords in conversation. When you type a word or sentence into this search box, the system will display customer conversations with that keyword in the conversation.
(2) Filter by tag can display only the tagged list of customers. Read more about using tags.
(3) Manage conversation is for moving the conversation to another menu by
(1) Click "✔️" at the checkbox in front of the conversation
(2) Click the "Menu" as required and the conversation will be moved to the menu selected.
You can read how to use "Reply All" from How to Send Broadcast Messages.
(4) Message notification is to notify unread customer messages in red at the right of the customer chat.
(5) Conversation channel sign will be displayed in front of the conversation to show which channel it is from.
There are 5 types of signs as follows:
(1) Chat via Messenger Facebook
(2) Chat via Facebook’s comment
(3) Chat via LINE Official Account
(4) Chat via Instagram’s comment
(5) Chat via Page365
(6) The order status will be displayed on the right top of the chat, to show the order status of the conversation.
There are 3 types of sign as follows:
(1) Orange: Cart is displayed from "draft" to "ready to ship" status.
(2) Blue: Checkmark is displayed when the order is changed to "Delivered" status.
(3) Gray: Cross is displayed when the order is "canceled".
(7) All display conversation is the section that displays the number of conversations. It will refer to the menu in section 1 that the store has selected. It will be displayed at the bottom of the list box.
The part where the store chat with customers. Whether it is receiving - sending messages, pictures and sending orders. The conversation can be divided into:
- "Message" chat: Messenger and LINE Official Account which will send the message to the inbox of the channel.
- "Comment" chat: Comment on the Facebook and Instagram pages which will post the message via such channel.
The conversation channel consists of 2 parts
(1) Customer information
You can read more about "Add tags" and "Admin role" in Tag and Admin.
(1) Customer information is the part that displays customer information. It consists of
- Profile picture
The used picture on another platform will be remained from starting conversation on Page365, even if the customer has changed their profile picture.
*** The profile picture from Instagram is not supported.
- Customer name
The used name on another platform will be remained from starting conversation on Page365, even if the customer has changed their name.
- Shipping information
It contains the address, phone number, and order notes. Page365 system can automatically save a customer's address and phone number when the customer types the address and phone number in the system.
*** Read more about automatically saving customer address and phone number.
- Additional menu
It is a menu to manage more about "Conversation", It consists of
- Edit is used for editing address, phone number and notes. When you're done editing, then click "Save". If you do not want to change the information, then click “Cancel".
- All conversations is a menu for opening all customer conversations in person. It's perfect for commented conversations from Facebook and Instagram. It will help you to know which posts a particular customer has commented on, in order to handle his/her orders faster.
(2) Conversation is for the store to talk with customers.
(1) Chat admin: During the customer's conversation with the store, the profile picture of the admin who typed the message behind the message will be displayed. (Other admins can chat with customers without having the designated admin only)
(2) Text box: It is a box for typing messages (both text and emoji) to communicate with customers.
(3) Reply via Messenger: If a customer commented on a post on a Facebook page and you want to send a message back to the customer via Messenger, you can do so by clicking "Messenger". Then type the message you want to chat with the customer and click "Send message" or the "Enter" button. The message will be sent to the customer via Messenger.
*** The Messenger sign will only show chats with comments from Facebook.
(4) Attach a picture: You can send picture files to customers by clicking "Camera" and select your desired picture and click "Send message".
(5) Send message/post: It is suitable for "sending/posting" messages to customers.
- In the case of sending messages to Messenger and LINE Official Account, "Send Message" will appear.
- In the case of posting comments on Facebook and Instagram pages, "post" will appear.
(6) Shortcut keys: A button to select send a message that is set as a shortcut key. You can read more about replying to chats with keyboard shortcuts.
It is to open orders for customers. The open order will be "Create order" and you will be able to manage orders for customers. Whether adding products, receiving payment transfer notifications, including informing parcel’s tracking number to customers.
In addition, you can also chat with customers in "Conversation" while managing orders for customers on "Order" page at the same time. It will increase your convenience and save you more time.
You can read more about how to create an order from "Create online order"
For further information, you can contact the Page365 staff directly.