Page365 is a comprehensive website for online store management that will facilitate you to professionally manage your store. Whether it is chat response, order management, multiple payment methods, systematic stock management, and easy and fast packing and shipment.
Before getting started, those interested in the Page365 service may study the basics and packages that are suitable for your store in detail for the best efficiency and your requirements. If you have any further questions before getting started, please feel free to contact Page365 staff at any time.
1. Enter https://global.page365.net, then click "START FREE".
2. Log in to use your Facebook account with your Email address or phone number and Password, then click "Log In".
4. The system will create a “Please choose your Facebook Page" page where your User ID will be displayed above your profile picture.
How to open a store
There are 2 store types on Page365 :
1. A store linked to the Facebook Page ("Open Facebook store" or "Online store")
2. A store not linked to the Facebook page ("Open non-Facebook store" or "Offline store")
1. Opening a store from a Facebook page / Online store
Opening a store from a Facebook page is appropriate for a Facebook store with a limit of 1 page (Facebook) per 1 store (Page365). This type of store is known as "Online store" with the opening step as follows
1) Click “Allow access to the page" to allow Page365 to link your Facebook page.
2) Click "Continue as......" (Your Facebook name). (Your existing Facebook page name)
3) Select the Facebook page you want to open a store on with Page365. (You can give access to more than one page at a time.)
4) Allow Page365 to perform all activities by selecting "Yes" on all topics for Page365 to perform optimally then click "Done" to continue.
5) Click "OK" to provide the page’s right to access. The system will return to the "Please choose your Facebook Page” page.
6) Click "Add shop" then select a shop.
*** The store that appears in "Add shop" will be the store that "has allowed access to the Facebook page" only. ***
2. Opening non-Facebook store / Offline store
Opening non-Facebook store is suitable for the store that doesn't have their own Facebook page. This store is known as "Offline store" with the opening step as follows:
1) Click "Add shop" then select "Create new shop"
2) Fill "Store URL", "Store Name", "About" then click "Continue".
3) The store can be decorated by moving the mouse on: (1) It will show details of recommended picture size to adjust and select suitable picture, then click "Continue" or if you want to decorate the website later, then click "Skip" (2) to skip to the next step.
4) Answer the questions and select the store type, then click "Continue" or if you want to answer later, click "Skip" to skip to the next step.
5) Fill in your store's contact information, then click "Continue", or if you want to fill in your details later, click "Skip" to skip to the next step.
6) Try to create a sample product by clicking "Upload Picture" and then "Continue", or if you want to create a sample product later, click "Skip" to skip to the next step.
7) You can start using "Non-Facebook Store" or "Offline Store" by clicking "Let get Start!".
For further information, you can contact the Page365 staff directly.