Currently, broadcasting is one of the features of the Page365 system that stores use to respond to customer inquiries, greet customers, and provide news, information, and promotions. But it may encounter problems in sending messages to customers due to the limitation restriction for sending messages that must be made within 24 hours after the last chat.
Page365 has teamed up with Facebook to develop a "Safe Broadcasting" feature for merchants.
- Able to message customers without any rules 24/7.
- The page is not blocked, banned, or red-flagged for sending too many broadcast messages.
- Can send a broadcast of any messages such as commercial, news, promotion
- Send broadcast messages to customers every day, once a day.
- FREE SENDING no additional charges 🥳 (for Solo package stores and above)
How to use safe broadcast
1. Admin opens online bills to customers.
2. The system sends a request message (Opt-in) "Subscribe for new product updates. and promotions from the store" to the customer with an online bill message
Conversation page from Page365 that sends online bill messages and subscribe messages at the same time
Inbox page from Facebook on the customer side, showing a subscribe message box for customers to press
3. If the customer presses the button "Receive messages every day"> Stores can broadcast to customers every day, once a day (even if the customer chat is over 24 hours, the shop can still send)
4. If the customer does not press the button "Receive messages daily"> If chat is over 24 hours, the store will not be able to broadcast to customers outside of office hours and up in the system that Sending message failed.
5.' Subscriber' icon will be displayed on the chat page for customers who press 'Receive messages daily' from the store
6. The merchants can tag' Subscribers' (Read more on how to use tags) to help merchants conveniently send broadcasts to this specific group of customers.
7. If merchants don't want to waste time tagging, merchants can choose to broadcast only to subscribers in the next step.
How to send broadcast messages to customers who subscribed
1. Click on the "Broadcast" menu.
2. Choose a customer group' Safe Broadcast (Only for customers who click to receive messages from the page)."
3. Type a broadcast message.
4. Add pictures for broadcast (optional)
5. Press "Send Broadcast."
6. The message will be sent to the merchants' selected customer group. The merchants can be "checked" from the conversation page.
1. How often do merchants can broadcast to customers?
Daily: Merchants can send one message/per day
Example: If merchant broadcast finds customer A at 10 a.m. today, merchants can send broadcast messages to customer A again after 11:59 p.m. or the next hour of the next day.
2. What are the limitations of the system?
Factors that make the system appear that Sending message failed, there are three factors:
(1) The customer does not accept the message from the store.
(2) The customer stops receiving messages from the store.
(3) Error collecting data from customers (technical problem)
3. Why does the system send a request for permission repeatedly every 180 days?
- If the customer has already accepted the message from the merchants, the Facebook system will automatically send a notification to the customer to receive the news (Continue Notifications) again. Like the renewal of a license request, it will be sent every 180 days from the date the customer clicks to accept for customers to confirm receipt of continuous messages. The merchant can send broadcast messages when the customer presses the 'Continue Notifications' button.
- In the Page365 system, it shows <Bot Message>.
4. Can customers stop receiving messages?
Yes, the customer can press the word "Manage" and choose as follows.
(1) Stop these messages: Stop receiving messages from the store.
(2) Mute conversation: does not stop receiving messages but turns off notifications from the merchant chat
(3) Something's wrong: report a problem
This feature is helpful for merchants who want to broadcast by focusing on sending a message box asking for permission from customers. Go to customers whose trading has already taken place because the authorization message box will be sent along with the invoice. It increases the convenience of the store when broadcasting because if the customer clicks to accept the message, customers voluntarily receive notifications from the store once a day.
***Even though the merchants can broadcast to find customers without rules, be careful that the messages sent are more than necessary. It can create a bad experience for the customer and cause a nuisance until customers stop receiving messages themselves or block the store page.
For more information, you can contact directly with Page365 customer support.