Connecting Tiktok Shop stock to Page365 will simplify synchronizing stock across all sales channels, ending up on Page365. It will be updated on Page365 and automatically updated at TikTok Shop.
Conditions for connecting the TikTok Shop x Page365 Stock System
1. Sellers need to have a Page365 account.
*During the Beta period, TikTok stock integration will be available for all plans, including the free plan. After the Beta period, it will be available for Pro packages and above only.
2. Sellers must have a verified Tiktok Shop account (Verified account) with Tiktok.
3. Shop needs to connect Page365 and Tiktok Shop.
Product Preparation & Inventory
1. The store needs products in TikTok Shop and Page365 with the same SKU product code.
2. The system will sync the number of stocks of Products that are ready to sell, mainly from Page365. Please check the inventory quantity from Page365 before connecting to the TikTok x Page365 stock system.
3. If new products are added after connecting to the Tiktok Shop x Page365 system, please enter the number of product stocks as the latest stock information. And check the accuracy before pressing save. Since the initial stock amount from Page365 and Tiktok Shop starts at 0 pieces, it may affect the store's stock count to 0 pieces.
How to connect
1. Go to your Page365 store.
Select the menu 'Settings' > Click 'Connect to other apps.'
2. Go to Connect Tiktok Shop section.
Click 'Enable' > Click 'Connect' on the stock connection condition pop-up.
3. Connect your Tiktok Shop account by authorizing the service.
Click on the arrow to display the list 'Asia Seller' > Select the country 'Philippines' > Click 'Next'.
4. Log in to TikTok Shop Seller Center.
5 . The status will be displayed on the App Connection page once connected successfully.
The Page365 web page will show the connection success status with date and time > Shops can see a list of connected products from both systems by clicking 'View synced Products'.
6. View connected products on Tiktok Shop and Page365
Click on Products > Manage Products > Tiktok Shop Stock Information will update to match the quantity. Ready-to-sell products on Page365, mainly based on the number of products ready-to-sell on Page365.
*It will take approximately 15 minutes for stock matching to be updated. Connected products can be identified from the symbol in front of the SKU code.
***When connected successfully, all products with matching SKU product codes will instantly be enabled for automatic stock updates between Page365 and Tiktok Shop.
7. View the latest stock updates from the Tiktok Shop.
Click Filter to view 'Tiktok Products' > The system will show the number of the latest updates from Tiktok Shop and a link to the SKU code page.
How to manage stocks?
When a store wants to add stocks after a successful connection, they can update the number of products both on Page365 and on the Tiktok Shop Seller Center. Stores can see the movement in the warehouse on Page365 whether there are products entering and exiting channels.
- If you already have a product on Page365 and want to create a product on the Tiktok Shop later
- the stock quantity will be based on the amount entered on the Tiktok Shop.
- If there is already a product on Tiktok Shop and want to create a product on Page365 later
- Shop must create a product on Page365 and enter the stock amount before pressing save. Otherwise, the existing stock on Tiktok Shop will be 0 pieces because Page365's default value is 0. If the amount of stock is not equal, the system will mainly rely on the stock amount on Page365)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I connect more than 1 inventory in TikTok Shop?
Answer: Only 1 inventory can be connected.
2. Can connect to more than 1 Page365 store?
Answer: Can connect 1 Account Page365: 1 Account Tiktok Shop only.
3. Will the stock change be updated immediately?
Answer: When the product is imported or removed from the inventory, the system will be updated every 15 minutes.
4. Can you turn off the product connection?
Answer: During the system test (Beta), closing the product connection is still impossible. If the seller wants to close the connection, this can be done by disconnecting the whole system. This will result in disconnecting all products.
5. Will sales data on Tiktok Shop be included in the analytics page on Page365?
Answer: Sales data will not be integrated. Only the number of stocks is updated.
6. If I remove the SKU product code, will that product still be connected to the stock?
Answer: When the system cannot detect matching products, the automatic stock count of that product will not be updated.