When customers make purchases through MINE comments during LIVE, LIVE sellers must check which customers have confirmed orders and MINEd items. It can be time-consuming and confusing for admins as they must keep switching between chats to verify customer orders.
To provide convenience for LIVE Sellers, Page365 has developed a LIVE Dashboard page that serves as an admin assistant during LIVE Selling 😍. It consolidates all MINE comments for the shop from each LIVE in one tab!
Also, it allows ordering by dragging comment bubbles to the product section to automatically add and send an invoice to any inaccurately typed MINE comments. ✨
1. Sellers who have never used auto invoicing to collect mine comments on Page365 should first study these two articles' usage and set up the MINE auto invoicing system to enable it.
2. Only comments from Facebook and Instagram live are supported.
3. Some functions like 'Products without MINE code' are not supported yet.
How to use the LIVE Dashboard page
I. Enter the LIVE Dashboard page by clicking on the tab.
LIVE on the top menu bar.
II. The admin will see four main sections when entering the LIVE Dashboard page.
- Posts list - Displays the most recent 15 posts from the page, including live posts and posts from the page's archive.
- Comments - Display comments for the chosen post, with the option to filter them based on whether or not they have an order mine code. You can view all comments or only those without an order mine code.
🟩 Green comments: Comments highlighted in green indicate that the system has recognized the correct MINE code or that an admin has successfully added the product by dragging and dropping it.
⬜️ White comments: the system sorts out these comments as they were typed with an incorrect MINE code or belong to a different category, such as a non-MINE code.
- Product album options - Filter stocks by product album, or choose not to filter albums and display all the store's products.
- Stock - Display product information and availability, with real-time updates reflecting the number of MINE products in stock. The product's color will change dynamically based on its availability status.
🔵 Blue Stock: A customer has not yet purchased this product.
🟢 Green Stock: A customer has purchased this product, and stocks are still available for sale.
🔴 Red Stock: Out of stock, with the ready-to-sell quantity being either zero or negative.
III. Select the post you wish to manage and view its MINE comments.
IV. The system will display comments from the selected post. You can view all comments or only those without an attached MINE code.
For instance, you can click to view comments that are not attached to a MINE code.
V. Drag and drop the comment onto the desired product to collect comments, not including successful mine codes.
When the admin successfully adds the product to the MINE bill, the stock amount will be automatically updated, and the comment box will turn green.
The LIVE Interface page makes store management during live events more convenient. All comments, whether hundreds or thousands of them that customers have MINEd will be imported into the Page365 system and displayed on the LIVE Interface page for admins to monitor and manage without interruption. 👩🏻 💻✨
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch with the Page365 staff for inquiries.