Connecting Shopee stock to Page365 will simplify the process of synchronizing stock across all sales channels, all gathered in one place --Page365. It will be updated on Page365 and automatically updated at Shopee.
In this content:
- Conditions for connecting Shopee stock to Page365 stock system
- How to connect
- How to manage stock
Conditions for connecting Shopee stock to Page365 stock system
A. You must have accounts on both Shopee and Page365
1. A Page365 account is required.
* During the Beta period is available to all packages. It will be limited for Pro packages and above when the Beta period is over.
2. Sellers need to have a Shopee account verified with Shopee. (Verified account)
3. Sellers need to connect Page365 and Shopee.
B. Preparing products and inventory
1. Sellers must-have products in both Shopee and Page365 with the same SKU product code set.
2. The system will sync the number of stocks of Products that are ready to sell mainly from Page365. Please check the inventory quantity from Page365 before connecting to the Shopee x Page365 stock system.
How to connect
1. Go to your Page365 store
Select menu 'Settings' > Click 'Connect App.'
2. Go to the Shopee Connect section.
Click 'Open Connection' > Click 'Connect.'
** After click 'Connect', Shopee stock will be adjusted to be equal to Page365 stock level for each product with matching SKU**
3. Connect by filling in your Shopee Seller account login information.
Select Site 'Philippines' > Enter the email and password used to log in to your Shopee Seller account > Click 'Log In' > After that, confirm the OTP.
After you successfully login you will see this page
The two systems are now connected. ✅
4. Log in to Shopee Seller Center
Then click Products > My Products > Shopee Stock Information will update to match the quantity. Products available for sale on Page365, based on the number of products available for purchase on Page365 for the first connection. After that, the system will update from Always the latest warehouse movements.
*It will take approximately 5 minutes for stock matching to be updated.
**Stock information will only be updated for products with matching SKU product codes.
***When connected successfully, all products with matching SKU product codes will instantly be enabled for automatic stock updates between Page365 and Shopee.
If stock is updated from Shopee, the Shopee logo will be displayed on Page365 on the product management page of connected products. The Shopee logo will be displayed for 24 hours once the stock is updated.
How to manage stock
When a store wants to increase the number of products in stock after successfully connecting, they can increase the number of products on both Page365 and Shopee Seller. Stores can see the movement in the warehouse on Page365 to see which products are entering and exiting channels.
- If you already have a product on Page365 and want to create a product on Shopee later
- the stock quantity will be based on the amount entered on Shopee.
- If there is already a product on Shopee and you want to create a product on Page365 later
- Merchants need to create a product on Page365 and enter the amount of stock before pressing save. Otherwise, the existing stock on Shopee will be reduced to 0 pieces because the default value of Page365 is 0 pieces. If the amount of stock is not equal, the system will mainly rely on the stock amount on Page365)
1. Can I connect more than one warehouse in Shopee?
- Only one warehouse can be connected.
2. Can I connect to more than 1 Page365 store?
- Can connect 1 Account Page365 : 1 Account Shopee only
3. Will the stock change be updated immediately?
- When the product is imported or removed from the warehouse, the system update every 5 minutes.
4. Can you turn off the product connection?
- During the system test (Beta), it is still not possible to close the product connection. If the merchant wants to close the connection, it can be done by disconnecting the whole system. This will result in disconnecting all products.
5. Will the sales data on Shopee be included in the statistics page on Page365?
- Sales data will not be aggregated. Only the number of stocks is updated.
6. If I remove the SKU product code, will that product still be connected to the stock?
- When the system cannot detect matching products, the automatic stock count of that product will not be updated.
7. Can I connect the orders from Shopee and shipping Shopee Express?
- During the test period (Beta), connecting Shopee bill and Shopee Express delivery is not possible.
- You can suggest this feature here > https://page365.upvoty.com/b/page365-philippines/
8. The connection is successful, but I still don't see movement in the warehouse.
- Please make sure the SKU matches both systems. And wait for 5 minutes