Page365 Express: J&T Express is a direct delivery service provided by Page365 as a shipping partner, which gives merchants the convenience, speed of delivery, and the management of the store even more.
Currently, Page365 Express: J&T Express supports drop-off service at the branch and pick-up service. It also supports cash-on-delivery (COD) payments to streamline the merchant's business.
Terms and Use of Page365 Express: J&T Express
1. Merchants must apply for a J&T VIP Account before use the service.
2. Merchants must inform Page365's Shop name and Shop ID at J&T Express staff while applying for J&T VIP Account.
3. Merchants must deliver drop-off parcels only at J&T Express branches that have applied for J&T VIP Account. If you want to use pick-up service please direct message to http://m.me/page365 , we'll support the arrangement.
4. Merchants must print the parcel waybill every time before taking the parcel to the drop-off point at J&T Express branch.
5. Merchants must pay for parcel delivery and other services directly to J&T Express.
6. The price of parcel delivery and other services is subject to an agreement between the merchant and J&T Express on the J&T VIP Account signing date.
7. Once the parcel has been scanned, weighed, the volume and price have been summed up, J&T Express branch will notify the merchant directly.
8. Merchants can check parcel status via the website or J&T application.
9. If you have questions about parcel tracking or other services, the merchant must contact J&T Express staff directly.
How to use Page365 Express: Drop-off J&T Express
When the merchant has already applied for J&T VIP Account, please activate J&T Express with the following steps:
1. Go to 'Storefront' > Select menu 'Shipping' > Add courier with 'Page365 Express' method > Select Provider name to "J&T Express Drop-off"
Example of provider option on 'Shipping page'
Example icon of J&T Express (Drop-off) that has been set up.
2. After the setup, merchants can use the shipping by following manual. To enable shipping using Page365 Express, select "+ Add Shipping" on customer order as the shipping name "Page365 Express: J&T Express" or name that set up by merchants.
3. When the order is 'To Ship' status, the system will automatically generates a tracking code. It is a 12-digit number that appears in the parcel code box.
4. Merchants can print waybills and packing lists by following Guide Printing Labels and Packages for Page365 Express.
Example when setting up an A6 size page.
Addressing the recipient and the sender
- packing label with address (large)
- packing label with address (small)
5. Bring the waybill pasted onto parcel box.
6. Shipping and payment procedures
7. Parcel tracking process
For further, merchants can read more from J&T Express Frequently Asked Questions.
Note: If you encounter problems with shipping or need more information, you can ask J&T Express directly at:
- Tel: (02)89111888
- E-mail: customerCA@jtexpress.ph
- Website: https://www.jtexpress.ph/