1. Bulk adding products with Excel files
3. Excel File
4. Download Template (Excel File (.xlsx)/ Google Sheet)
If selected as a Google Sheet file, click on 'File' >> 'Make a copy.
5. Fill in the template file by previewing and entering information from the sheet. 'Example'
*How to fill parent_sku and SKU
Product: ND Socks Model 001
variant (product model): white, black, pink, purple, green
parent_sku (product code) : ND001
SKU (SKU code): ND001-WHITE, ND001-BLACK, ND001-PINK, ND001-PURPLE, ND001-GREEN
*If a product has multiple variants, parent_sku must be filled in for all variants.
Variant_name (product name) must always be included, regardless of whether the product is single or multiple.
How to upload product image link
The excel file supports 3 methods of attaching images with product image links (URLs):
1. Picture from Facebook page
- Select the desired image >> right click on the image >> click on Copy Image Address >> right click to paste in the image_1 field in the excel file.
2. Picture from computer
-Upload photos to private Facebook
-Select the desired image >> right click on the image >> click on Copy Image Address >> right click to paste in the image field in the excel file.
You can set the privacy of the album and post photos to only me.
Once the excel file has been uploaded to Page365 successfully. Can delete albums and post photos.
3. Picture from Lazada (Only for TH, will be available for PH soon)
- Go to Lazada Seller Center > Products > Manage Products
-Select 'Bulk Edit'
-Select 'Basic information and click 'Export Excel Template'
The file will be downloaded to your desktop after clicking Export Excel Template.
Open the Excel file and Copy the product image URL from columns D, E, F, G, H
If the file does not automatically download, click on XLSX or XLS
Steps to upload excel file to Page365
-Go to the 'Storefront' page.
-Go to 'Inventory' >> 'Import Products
-'Upload Products with CSV' >>Upload file > Click 'Continue'
-Choose the file then upload
-Once you choose the file, click Upload
The system will analyze the file and inform the number of product designs that will be created.
Click 'Confirm' to allow the system to upload data from the excel file. The system will show a notification saying 'Updating product information
When the system uploaded the file successfully, there will be another notification saying 'Data update successfully'
The merchant can verify the authenticity by clicking 'View Changes' The latest products that were recently uploaded with the excel file will be at the top of the stock page.
There should be no more than 3,000 rows in one file.
2. Bulk product update with Excel file.
- Export product file from button 'Product information in the system'
- Remove rows of irrelevant product data.
- Edit the desired product information
- Edit stock
- Edit price
- Upload files
* If the products do not have SKU, please fill in SKU and Product SKU via Page365 application first, then you can begin to export and update products.
** You cannot update SKU and Product SKU to existing product via Excel.
- SKU must be filled in every row.
* If the product has multiple types (multi-SKUs), enter the SKU of any of the options.
- Completed and exported to Excel file before uploading.
** It is recommended that 1 file should not exceed 3,000 rows.
*** The number of stock in the system will match the number you fill in stock_amount column
If you do not wish to update the stock amount, we recommend you to delete the column before import Excel file.