A feature that allows shops to send messages to customers within the 24/7 rule (no red flags) with the ability to send daily messages (once a day). The feature is about asking permission from customers first, in order for customers to accept the broadcast from the shop.
Conditions of Use
- 1. If the customer clicks ‘get daily message’: The shop can broadcast to a customer 1 time per day without any time conditions. (Even if the chat is over 24 hours, it can be sent)
- If the customer doesn’t click ‘get daily message’: The shop can broadcast only within 24 hours from the last message that customer replies only.
- The permission message button that customers click to accept, will be sent along with the online bill.
- Shop chat with customers > open bill
- The system will send permission messages to customers when the merchant sends the online bill.
- If the customer clicks accept > able to broadcast without rules (frequency - daily)
- If the customer does not accept > unable to broadcast daily. It will show as a failure.
- If any customer clicks accept. The chat page will show a 'Subscriber' icon.
Example: permission message box (sent along with online bill)
Example: Subscriber icon. to be displayed on the chat page If the customer accepts messages.
FAQ for testing.
1. What's available now?
- During this testing period, Page365 will automatically be set up for merchants.
(1) Message delivery frequency - Daily (Can send 1 message/customer/per day, for example: if today the shop already broadcasted for customer A, the shop will not be able to broadcast for customer A again until the next day)
(2 ) Text & Image in opt-in template
- Text (limit 65 characters): 'Subscribe for new product updates and promotions
- Image in the template: Use a store profile picture that is set on the mange store page.
2. What are the limitations of the system?
- Factors that will cause the system to fail to deliver, there are 3 items:
(1) the customer does not accept messages from the store
(2) the customer stops receiving messages from the store
(3) the system collects error information (Technical problem)
3. Is there a cost?
4. If you have a problem after using it, what should you do?
- Send report messages to our Facebook page
5. The purpose of this feature?
- Useful for stores who wish to broadcast new product announcements, stock updates, promotions, or anything, with a focus on sending opt-in (customer permission messages) to prospective customers. For more convenience and safety when broadcasting, because if the customer clicks accept messages, this means that customers are okay to receive messages from stores once a day.
- Although the store can broadcast to customers without rules. But be careful about unnecessary high-volume messages for customers. It can create a bad experience for customers and cause annoyance, then customers could stop receiving messages or block the store page.