One product always comes in a variety of colors, sizes, patterns, weights, flavors, brands, or editions. Most of the sellers are looking for a system that can record and display this variety of product information to help reduce the issue of sellers adding the same product repeatedly to show the different characteristics of one product.
Page365 has developed a system that supports creating a product with a variety of characteristics that are based on Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) or the smallest unit measure of a product type in a warehouse system used to classify each product apart. It helps also to distinguish the difference between products (for example, the product is a shirt. There are 3 colors: white, black, gray. There are 2 types: round neck and collar. There are 3 sizes: S, M, L. It indicates the product type (SKU) of the shirt accounted for 3x2x3s in total there are 18 types), so sellers (both offline and online) can upload products as an album systematically. It helps sellers to manage orders conveniently and more easily. It prevents confusion in creating invoices and managing the shop's inventory (stock) while customers can click to select products without interruption.
How to create product variants
1. Select the "Storefront" page.
2. Select the "Product Album" section.
3. Select the product album that you want to create a variant.
4. Select the product that you want to create a product variant.
5. Select "On" the setting "Enable Variant"
6. Fill in the information of the product form.
1) Divide product variant by "Variant 1" by specifying options such as black, white, gray, etc., and click "Add option"
2) Divide the product into sub-sections. "How to divide product variant 2" such as specifying the size (size), type, or pattern by clicking "Add Variant Option", then click "Add Variant" button
3) Fill in the details "price" "full price" "weight" of the product. If the sellers want to use the same set of information, click the button "Update to all product variants data"
4) Fill in the "Product Code" or what we know as SKU which sellers can use in Automated Invoice (Live-selling) MINE. (Read more on setup guide for automated invoice (live-selling) and automated invoice orders when MINE)
5) After specifying the variant and data, click "Save" to confirm the data settings.
6) Stores can add stock information by clicking the "Inventory" button by following the manual to add products to inventory.
For more information, you can contact directly with the Page365 staff.