Adding product with a large number to the inventory by adding product to album in general might be not convenient and time consuming, Page365 allows sellers to upload products to product albums with a .csv file. It reduce the time of inventory management (stock) even more. It gives sellers more time left to reply to chats, take care of customers, manage invoice, prepare and deliver products instead.
How to add products with .csv
1. Create an album in the Page365 system that you want to add products. Read more How to add product and product albums.
2. Prepare a file specifying information about the product as follows:
- Product picture file name : Specify the name of the image file.
- Product Name : Product Name
- Product Description : Product details
- Price : full price
- Price before discount : Actual selling price (discounted price)
- Weight : Product weight
3. Prepare product image files
4. Once the information has been prepare, sellers can inform and send information to the staff at https://m.me/page365app
The details are as follows.
1) The link or page of the store that you want to add a product.
2) Name of the product album you want to add
3) Edited Excel (.csv) file
4) Product image file (Can send Google drive link that can be opened to share)
*It normally takes 3-5 business days
**Not recommend for small batch of products
***Does not support product variant upload (only the field in the sample table)