For online selling, cash on delivery gives customers more comfortable and encourages them to buy product from stores which have never bought before. It can increase much of confidence that the order will be received, without concern about getting scammed or paid but the store does not deliver any order. It will enhance sales. And It is comfortable for both store and customer.
Page365 system gives you the opportunity to choose shipping provider from an existing list or custom. To best suit for your store's product type and selling style, you can choose between Paid Normal and Cash on Delivery (COD) payment methods in the shipping setting.
For your information
You will need to open a Cash on Delivery (COD) account with a shipping provider before activate the COD setting, you can contact the provider for information and register by yourself. Mostly, the required documents are a copy of your ID card, a copy of your bank account and email address, etc. Anyhow, it depends on each provider policy.
How to enable Cash on Delivery (COD)
1. Click "Storefront".
2. Select "Shipping".
3. Click "+ Add shipping methods" > fill in the details (Read more details about how to fill in shipping methods setting.) and select "Cash on Delivery (COD)".
How to use
1. Create order > order status is "Draft".
2. Select your preferred Cash on Delivery (COD) provider.
3. Check the accuracy of order and click "Save and Create order".
After create order in "Orders", the system will show the status of order as "To ship" and show Cash on Delivery (COD) as a payment method.
4. The order will be changed to "To ship" status which different from normal order.
5. Payment: The system will display a Transfer to as "Cash on Delivery" by specifying the payment date & time based on when order is created, the amount based on the total amount of order, and the message will display No slip attached on Pay-In slip status.
6. Fill the information in "Shipping".
7. Fill in the tracking code that you will receive from the shipping provider.
8. Click "Shipped" .
Customers can check order status when the store sends invoice to customer, the order status shows "shipping preparation"
and when the store ships order, the order status will change to "Shipped".
For further information, you can contact the Page365 staff directly.