For an online store that has multiple admins, the store owner needs to give admin permission in order to be able to access the store.
Things to know before use
There are admins who can access system according to current package being used by the store as follows:
- Free > Limited to 1 admin
- Solo > Limited to 2 admins
- Pro > Limited to 6 admins
- SME > Limited to 15 admins
How to add admin in Page365 system
- The person who can access Page365 as an admin must be an admin on Facebook page of that store with status of an admin or editor only.
- The user who is a page's admin visits Page365 website and clicks "START FREE".
- Login with Facebook. The system shows a list of pages that the user is an admin.
- Select the page you want to use and access.
- Administrators can edit permission, increase/decrease admin’s access in Page365 system by clicking on the store page > select "Settings" > select the topic "Admin" > enable/disable "Permission" of admin as desired.
Once the store has added an admin in system, the store can assign an admin to take care of customer conversations, creating orders, etc.
For further information, you can contact the Page365 staff directly.