For a store, only traditional in-store merchandising wouldn't be enough. Having a website for selling products/services online can drive more sales as it increases opportunity for customers to access your products/services from anywhere. Page365 has developed an online storefront that facilitates you from wasting your time to create your own online store page.
The system quickly converts the Facebook Page of the store into a storefront on the website with simple steps. The system imports product images from Facebook to show on the storefront in one click. You also can manually add products to Page365 Store to increase your chances of selling more. Customers can buy products immediately. You can manage your orders in one place. In addition, Page365 Store also supports a discount coupon system, product sharing to Facebook pages (iOS only), accessing to the online store page from both computers and mobile phones, as well as support for checking order status with the e-mail and phone number entered in the order details.
How to use Page365 Store
- Sign up with Page365. The system will create a website page automatically.
- Stores can add products to their website by importing product images from Facebook Page, Instagram, or from computer and phone devices.
- Set up product display
1) Go to "Storefront"
2) Select a product album created from "Product category"
3) Select "Open" the "Show albums in storefront" setting.
4) Mark "✔️" in front of "Show product(s)" of the product you want to display on Page365 Store page
- You can see a preview of online store page by clicking "Go to Storefront".
5. Online store page elements
1) URL or website link of an online store : You can copy the link to send it to your customers to buy product that they want right away. However, if you wish to change the domain to your preferred website name, you can learn more from Page365 Custom Domain.
2) Details and contact : You can add details about a store by following the guide How to decorate the storefront for Page365 Store. While the contact channel for stores link to Page365 system with Facebook pages, the system adds contact information to Facebook's inbox immediately (Only stores connected to Facebook page or Online store).
In addition, the store can also add a channel to contact by connecting the store to Instagram system (IG) (Online store only) and LINE official account (LINE OA) (can be connected both online and offline store) as well.
3) All Products : Shows products from product albums that opened from "Show albums in storefront" setting.
4) Updating information or making payment for product / Checking order status : Users can check their order information or order status by entering their email or phone number to search for order information within 45 days after the store creates an invoice.
5) Store profile/cover photo display : This is part of your store logo, store name, and cover photo which can customize by following How to decorate your store page Page365 Store
- You can add traffic tracking number to your website online for further marketing by following Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- You can add a welcome message to your storefront by following How to decorate your store page Page365 Store
For further information, you can contact the Page365 staff directly.